We have compiled the various employee nomination forms into one place to make it easier for you to nominate your coworkers!
I CARE Award
- The I CARE Award was created to recognize employees who consistently exemplify our I CARE values and regularly do more than is expected of them in their job.
- Link: appreciatehub.com/houstonmethodist
- I CARE Award nominations are now submitted through BRAVO. Click here for step-by-step instructions
- All registered nurses who demonstrate nursing excellence through clinical expertise, extraordinary service or compassionate care are eligible to receive The DAISY Award.
- Link: houstonmethodist.org/daisy-awards/
- This award recognizes preceptors who are enthusiastic about the nursing profession, demonstrate the I CARE values and have superior training and mentoring skills.
- Link: hmslnews.org/pals
Shining Star Award
- The Shining Star Award celebrates the extraordinary skills and compassionate care given by our ancillary staff. Ancillary staff includes any non-nurse employee such as patient care assistants (PCA), unit administrative assistants (UAA), OR technicians, physical therapist, imaging technician, etc.
- Link: hmslnews.org/star